Debt Consolidation Loan
Trying to manage multiple repayments? Get back in control with a Latitude Debt Consolidation Loan
Check your rate
We’ll ask you a few quick questions about your circumstances and credit history to give you a personalised interest rate and repayment amount.
This won't affect your credit score
How the debt consolidation
- Let’s work out your debtThis could include multiple credit cards and loans with other providers.
- Let’s applyOur application process is fast and easy, and you can start right here Let's Go!
- Let’s handle your payments directlyIf approved, we get rid of the hassle and do all the hard work for you by:
- Organising the consolidation of your debts
- Paying your nominated credit providers directly
- Closing off your nominated old accounts to avoid further debt
- Start making just one payment for all your debtsLatitude will do all the organising to consolidate your debts, so you can breathe easier, take a break, and take control. All you need to do is pay down your loan, one easy-to-manage payment at a time. Now that’s better.
Fees & charges
|Establishment Fee||$140 for loans under $5,000|
|$250 for loans of $5,000 or more|
|Loan Service Fee||$13 per month|
|Payment handling fee for using Australia Post||$1.50|
|Payment handling fee for using BPAY®||$1.50|
|Late Payment Fee:||$35 In the event that you can’t make the minimum repayment by your agreed due date|
|Early Termination Fee:||$300 within the first half of your loan term|
|$0 within the second half of your loan term|
What will my repayments be?Let's calculate
Why debt consolidation?
One easy-to-manage payment
There’s no need to manage multiple credit card balances or loans from multiple providers. One easy-to-manage payment comes straight out of your account.
You choose your payment schedule, whether it’s weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Plus, you can make extra repayments to pay down your loan faster.1
Let’s talk loan details
|Fixed rate||For the life of the loan|
|Loan amounts||From $3,000|
|Repayments||Weekly, fortnightly, monthly|
|When||Choose the day of the week your repayments are deducted|
|Loan terms||1 - 7 years|
|Loan types||Secured and unsecured|
|Other benefits||Extra repayments accepted1|
How to apply
- Apply online and receive a response in 60 seconds.
- Provide required documents, such as your payslips and identification documents.
- Accept and return your loan contract online.
- Obtain funds within 24-48 hours of us receiving your online acceptance.
- Be 18 years or over
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Be currently employed and have a regular income
- Be able to demonstrate a good credit history for the last 5 years
- Be free from bankruptcy for the last 7 years
- Be a new Latitude Personal Loan customer
Frequently asked questions
What can I use my loan for?
Application and approval
^ Approved customers only. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply for Latitude Personal Loan. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply for Latitude Car and Motor Loan. All applications are subject to lending and approval criteria.
Loan terms range from 1-7 years.
Latitude Personal Loan rates range from 5.99% p.a. to 21.99% p.a. for secured loans (comparison rates 7.26% p.a. to 23.15% p.a.) and 7.99% p.a. to 22.99% p.a. for unsecured loans (comparison rates 9.24% p.a. to 24.15% p.a.).
Latitude New and Used Car (Including Boat, Caravan, Motorbike and Commercial Vehicle) Loan rates are 5.99% p.a. and 9.99% p.a. (comparison rates 7.24% p.a. and 11.08% p.a.) and is available as a secured loan.
* The Comparison rate for the above products are based on $30,000 over 5 years.
WARNING: These comparison rates apply only to the example or examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate.
EXAMPLE: A personal loan of $30,000 borrowed for 5 years with an interest rate of 10.99% p.a. (12.21% p.a. comparison rate), would equate to a total amount payable of $40,233 (including a $250 establishment fee and $13 monthly loan servicing fees).
Results from the calculators should be used as an indication only, and they do not represent either a quote or pre-qualification or approval for a loan. The calculator should only be used as a guide to see how loan repayments can vary when you change the loan amount, interest rate and loan term. Fees and charges are payable and the calculators do not take these into account.
1 You can make additional payments at any time, however an early termination fee may apply if the loan is repaid within the first half of your loan term.