Already using Latitude Low Rate MasterCard?
Don’t forget these great features.
Maximise savings on interest
4.99% interest for the first 6 months after the date you open your account.
Low interest rate
Low ongoing interest rate of 15.49%
and up to 55 days2 interest-free on purchases
Interest rates and fees
|Monthly account keeping fee||$0|
|Paper statements||$2.50 per statement|
|Cash advance fee||$1.95 or 3% of the cash advance, whichever is greater|
|Direct credit advance fee||$1.95 or 3% of the credit advance, whichever is greater. You’ll never pay more than $30|
|Minimum payment||$10 or 2.22% of the balance, whichever is greater|
|Payment handling fee||$2.50 (in person)
|ATM fee||Varies, depending on the ATM owner. Not applicable at Westpac ATMs|
|International ATM fee||$4, on top of the cash advance fee|
|International over the counter fee||$5, on top of the cash advance fee|
|Foreign exchange fee||3% of the total amount|
Manage your account online
Keep track of your payments
Access your account from anywhere at anytime.
Keep us in the loop with any changes to your personal information.
Never miss a payment
Opt-in to receive email reminders when your payment is due.
Frequently Asked Questions
Your credit limit
You can apply for a credit limit increase by calling us to request an increase to your limit. We will then review and let you know if you are eligible to increase your limit.If your personal circumstances have changed, and you wish to decrease your credit limit, please contact our Customer Solutions team on 1300 721 394.
You’ll receive a message within 2 business days via either email, SMS or post from the time your account goes over limit. This is a free service provided to you. You should only receive one over limit alert between each statement period. There are no charges for going over your credit limit.We recommend registering for the Online Service Centre to monitor your account balance.
Your credit limit can be found on the top right of your monthly Latitude Low Rate MasterCard statement.You can check it anytime at the Online Service Centre or by calling us on 1300 721 394.
It’s important to note that your credit limit can be different from your cash credit limit. The amount of available credit you can access as cash can be found on the top right corner of your monthly statement or you can log on to the Online Service Centre to check it any time.
Managing your account
You can pay your account in five different ways:
- Direct Debit
- Through the Online Service Centre
- By mail with cheque or money order
- In person at Westpac Bank Branches and Australia Post outlets
Yes, the Latitude Low Rate MasterCard Online Service Centre allows you to manage your account 24 hours a day. This service allows you to check your account status and transaction history and maintain your account profile. It also allows you to grant access to your additional cardholders, enabling them to manage the account too.
Adding an additional cardholder to your Latitude Low Rate MasterCard account is easy.
- Call 1300 721 394 and ask for an additional cardholder application form (you must be the primary account holder)
- Fill in the form and send it to us for processing
- Once they’ve been approved, you’ll need to activate the card (as the primary holder)
- Paying by direct debit saves you time and the hassle of manual repayments, it also helps you to avoid fees from missed or late payments.
- Make sure you have sufficient funds in your account so all direct debits and other scheduled payments can be made.
- If your circumstances change which could affect your repayments, call us on 1300 721 394 to discuss your options.