You can pay any way on your phone or wearable tech device with just a tap.
Why Garmin Pay?
Garmin Pay lets you make purchases quickly and almost effortlessly with nothing needed but your watch. No wallet? No phone? No problem.
Garmin Pay protects you by using watch-specific card numbers and transaction codes every time you make a purchase.
Where can you use Garmin Pay? Almost anywhere you can make contactless payments.
Set up and use Garmin Pay
Set up on device
- Once you've installed the Garmin app onto your iOS or Android smartphone, you can add your Latitude card to Garmin Pay.
- Tap 'Create your wallet' in the Garmin app and enter a 4-digit passcode.
- Tap Visa to either fill in your card details or scan them using your smartphone's camera.
- We'll send you a one-time NetCode SMS. Use it to confirm you want to link your Latitude to Garmin Pay. Your card will then be added to the virtual wallet on your Garmin Vivoactive 3 device.
How to use
- To pay using your Garmin Vivoactive 3 device, press and hold the action button then tap the wallet icon, enter your 4-digit passcode and hold your smartwatch to the card reader to pay. A green tick confirms it’s been successful.
- To remove your card, simply tap the Vivoactive 3 device page in the Garmin Connect app > Manage Wallet > Swipe to find the card to remove > Tap Delete Card.
Frequently asked questions
- About Garmin Pay
- How to use Garmin Pay
- Managing my card in Garmin Pay
Garmin, the Garmin logo, and the Garmin delta are trademarks of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries, including the U.S.
Garmin Pay is a trademark of Garmin Ltd. or its subsidiaries.