Ready. Set. Tap
You can Pay any way on your phone or wearable tech device with just a tap.
Why Google Pay?
Thanks to Google Pay, you can now use your Latitude card in just a tap with your compatible Google device.>
Feel at ease with security features like immediate payment tracking, virtual account numbers and Google Device Manager to lock or erase your phone should it be lost.
Google Pay can be used wherever you see the contactless payments or Google Pay symbols at checkouts in-store, or the Buy with Google Pay option in apps and online.
Set up and use Google Pay
Set up on phone
- Download the Google Pay app free from the Google Play Store.
- Open the Google Pay app and tap the ‘+’ sign to add a card.
- Use your phone camera to capture your card's information or enter it manually.
- Follow the prompts to complete the details and tap 'Save' to confirm that you agree to the Google Terms and Conditions.
- Read and confirm that you agree to the Latitude with Google Pay Terms and Conditions.
- For security purposes we may ask you to call us or send you a verification code via SMS.
How to use
- Wake your Google device.
- Hold your phone close to the payment terminal to pay and away you go.
- If your transactions is over $100 you may be prompted to input your card PIN.
Just got approved? You don't have to wait for your card to start spending.
If you have a Latitude Visa or Mastercard you can start using your card instantly via Google Pay. Here's how:
- First, download the Latitude App and create your Latitude ID.
- Link your Latitude Visa or Mastercard using your account number (you'll find this in the email we sent to you when you were approved). You'll receive a verification SMS with a four-digit code to insert.
- Next, go to your Google Pay wallet on your phone and insert your name and date of birth. You may receive a verification SMS at this stage.
- Start using your card instantly through Google Pay.
It's important to be aware that you might be limited to transactions under $100 until your card arrives in the post, you activate it and set a PIN.
Frequently asked questions
- About Google Pay
- Adding my card in Google Pay
- How to use Google Pay
- Managing my card in Google Pay
> Google Pay is available on compatible Android phones with Near Field Communications (NFC) technology. https://support.google.com/pay/answer/7625055
Android, Google Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.