Electronic Communication Consent
Effective as at 27 November 2020
- You acknowledge that some products and services provided by Hallmark General Insurance Company Ltd. and Hallmark Life Insurance Company Ltd. (‘Latitude Insurance’, ‘we’, ‘us’) are fully digital with electronic communication only.
- You consent to Latitude Insurance communicating with you electronically and acknowledge that by giving this consent we are not required to send you notices or documents in paper form.
- You authorise Latitude Insurance to act on instructions it has received electronically.
- This consent will apply to all communications permitted to take place electronically including but not limited to disclosures, renewal notices, variations to terms and conditions, and other notices or documents we are required or permitted to give you in relation to any products or services we provide to you.
Electronic communication includes but is not limited to:
- delivering notices or documents digitally (e.g. by email or SMS),
- sending a digital link that allows you to access a notice or document, or
- letting you know a notice or document is available in the Latitude Insurance Portal or other online account.
- Notwithstanding this consent, we may still decide to send you paper documents in certain circumstances.
You are responsible for:
- regularly checking for electronic communications from us including in any junk folders,
- printing or saving copies of any notice or document sent to you electronically,
- maintaining appropriate software and hardware to access, view, retrieve, print or save any such notices or documents, and
- keeping your email address or mobile phone number active, including not blocking emails or SMSs from us.
- You must notify us promptly of any changes to your email address, mobile phone number and postal address.
- You acknowledge that without this consent Latitude Insurance will not provide you products or services that are fully digital.
Hallmark General Insurance Company Ltd. ABN 82 008 477 647 (AFSL 243478) (trading as Latitude Insurance)
and Hallmark Life Insurance Company Ltd. ABN 87 008 446 884 (AFSL 243469).