We’ve got you covered
Don’t miss out on a bargain
If one of your eligible purchases drops in price within 6 months at the same store, we’ll refund the difference.
Can’t pay? Don’t stress
We’ll be there to help if you find yourself unemployed or seriously ill.
Repair, refund, replace
We'll cover the cost of any eligible purchases that are lost, stolen or damaged within 6 months of purchase
If your card is reported stolen
We'll pay $200 into your account just for the inconvenience. Limit of one benefit per 12 month period.
We offer a range of credit card insurance
This brochure is your guide to making a complaint about your insurance policy.
Protect your account in 3 simple steps
Either through the Online Service Centre if you already have a card or when you apply online for your card.
Activate your card
When you call or log on to the Online Service Centre to activate your card, add insurance.
Don’t forget, we’re here whenever you need us. Get in touch on 1800 800 230.
Need to make a claim?
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Frequently asked questions
Credit card insurance is completely optional, so you can cancel it at any time. If you change your mind within 30 days of receiving your policy, and you haven’t made a claim, you can cancel your policy and obtain a full premium refund. After 30 days you can cancel your policy, and we will stop debiting the premium to your account. Just call us on 1800 800 230 or write to us.
The policy will cease automatically when any of the following events occur:
- your credit card account is terminated or cancelled,
- you are in default under the credit card account and you have not remedied that default when asked to do so,
- you reach the age of 65,
- you cease to be an Australian resident,
- we pay the maximum policy benefit of $20,000,
- the policy is cancelled by you or by us, or
- you die.
We believe that making an insurance claim should be straight forward and hassle-free. There are a number of ways you can submit your claim to us. To make a claim you can:
- Submit your claim online or you can download, complete and send the claim form back to us.
- Call us on 1800 800 230 and depending on the circumstances you may be able to submit your claim over the phone, or we can send a claim form to you.
You must submit your claim to us as soon as you can, and we’ll tell you what additional information we’ll need to support your claim.
Once you make a claim, we will make a decision on your claim within 10 business days of receiving all the necessary information.
If your claim is successful and is approved, you'll receive your claim payments to your card account within 3 business days.